JSP Typhoon Fold Flat Mask FFP3V Box of 10
10 in stock
JSP FFP3 TYPHOON FOLD-FLAT DISPOSABLE MASK (BOX OF 10)
Unique Typhoon valve technology ensures the JSP FFP3 Typhoon Fold-Flat Disposable Mask (Box of 10) will prevent an uncomfortable build-up of CO2 and heat. The horizontal fold-flat shape of the mask allows for a better fit and clearer vision, as well as convenience and ease of use.
What Can the FFP3 Fold-Flat Disposable Mask Do for Me?
The mask has several useful features. These include:
- Protection: Certified as offering the highest possible levels of protection to airborne hazards under EN 149
- Convenient: Easily folds flat for convenience and ease of use
- Comfortable: Welded nose piece and foam layer prevents irritation and misting for wearer comfort
- Valved: Valve features overflow vents to ensure unrivalled minimum breathing resistance, valve not effected by moisture so can be used easily at low temperatures
Who Can Use the Mask?
Masks of the highest class, such as this one, are recommended for situations where the exact hazard level is unknown. The mask will effectively defend against viruses, arsenic dust and asbestos fibres as well as many other extremely high-risk substances. The unique silicone valve is unaffected by moisture and therefore can be used at very low temperatures.
What Certifications Has the Mask Received?
The mask has undergone a variety of tests so you can be sure of your safety at work. It has achieved the following certifications:
- EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009
What Do These Certifications Mean?
- EN 149: This standard certifies whether a respiratory device offers protection against potential hazards
The mask is certified as offering the highest class of protection in industries ranging from construction to medicine and healthcare. The mask has a high efficiency rating of 99.9% retention of harmful substances, and is designed to protect against 20 times the maximum particle/dust concentration limit in the workplace.
We offer free standard UK delivery on UK orders above £50.00. There is a £2.99 charge if the order is below £50.
If an order is placed before 2pm for non customised items then we aim to dispatch the same day with a 48HR tracked delivery service (except weekends).
We do offer a 24hr service if required at a cost of £7.99 – please call our sales line on 01992 710 153 for details.
We are also able to offer collections from our branches below
Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
Saturday 8am – 3.00pm
Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
Saturday – Closed
A member of our professional sales team will contact you once the order is ready for collection.